Sunday, December 5, 2010

I want nothing more than this.

I want to be like one of the men in a Hemmingway novel. They are always the most honorable men regardless of their situation. They are authentic macho's no doubt. They do what they have to do and don't complain, they do whatever it takes to support their families, and they respect others. The Old Man and the Sea is probably the greatest example of masculinity of all time. That was how I was introduced to that amazing novella, my college writing teacher told me that the book "will teach you how to be a man," and he was right. I've read it 6 times now and still learn something new about being a true, good, honorable and respectable man.

My hero. My idol. My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you guys have to say!