Sunday, January 9, 2011

I finally did it.

For a year now I have been wary about Facebook and it's privacy settings, and the things it can, and sometimes does do with the information posted. I have wanted to delete my Facebook account for a while but have always held back. Mainly because that was the only way to really communicate with my closest friend. He has now moved in however, so I was able to commit and rid myself of Facebook; something I am hoping was a wise decision that I won't jump back on, like I did so many times back when Myspace was the dominant social network. My only concern now is, what do I do on the internet? I check my email, bank accounts, and, read a comic or two, but what else is there to do online that kills time as well as Facebook? I'm not sure, but I am sure that I will end up finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you guys have to say!